Total Pageviews

Friday, May 3, 2013

IUI Tooooday!!!

Today is the Day!!! (Finally!)

IUI-procedure-finally-egg-meet-sperm-Edmonton
Eggs meet Super Sperms!!!!



The WINNERS!!!!!

Gross metal tools they use to keep things in place.. bah! 

Dr put a timer on for 10 minutes. I was asked to stay laying down till the timer went off. I did so gladly and took that time to really relax and soak it all in. Hubby was amazing and started rubbing my legs and giving me a massage to help calm my nerves.. it sure worked :)  hihi. only wish the time was set for 20 minutes haha ;) 
timer-iui-procedure-waiting-period-fingers-crossed

Thumbs up to finally being at this point.. Hoping my eggs are up for the challenge!!
P.s. not the most flattering picture of me but meh!

A friend of ours actually gave me this rock that says ''create'' on it over a year ago.. about a month before our wedding. They knew we had already been trying for couple months and would have troubles so this was meant to bring us some luck. (This was about a year and a half ago now) Turns out she's now pregnant, having a boy and due in 4-5 weeks. She got pregnant 1st try. Hoping this rock helps because I glued this rock to my body all day literally tucked it away in my bra safe and sound and hoped it would bring me some lucky baby dust.. 
fingers-crossed-iui-procedure-please-work-create-baby

They have this little hallways you have to walk threw when leaving the room we were in.. I couldn't help but get my picture taken hihi. I have a similar picture with the hubby standing in the same spot in a earlier post. Thought it was my turn ;) 
wall-of-babies-one-day-baby

Hey at this point anything that brings me luck haha.. 
Hoping to proudly pin up my future baby's picture up there in 9 months!! ;)

What the weather looked like leaving the hospital/clinic.

This is me in the car right after the IUI haha.. I had my seat down hoping to give the sperm a longer better chance.. I know it's all in my head haha but it also gave me a chance to relax :) 

Cool view.. about 10 minutes or less from the hospital.


View on the way home leaving Edmonton.. Started to get cloudy!


With love, 
The. Infertile. Mrs.White

No comments:

Post a Comment