Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

It's TRIGGER TIME!!! (Ovidrel)

It's finally here ---> TRIGGER TIME!!!!

My dear husband had the pleasure to poke me ''hopefully'' for the last time!! I was so worried this shot would sting and I wasn't too sure what to expect. Turns out the shot was less painful then the 75iu GonalF shot!! I barely felt the needle and the whole thing was quick and easy. No stinging! :) 

I juuust googled Ovidrel side effects to know a bit what to expect and to know if I feel these it's normal and I guess a sign that something is workings?!. 

Side effects were: 
- Vomiting 
- Breast tenderness 
- Nausea
- Stomach pains
- Possible case of OHSS (yikes)

It's now been 40 minutes since the shot and I definitely already feel something weird going on. I feel pain on my ovaries.. like a burning sensation.  My right ovary was the first side to hurt. I was fine didn't feel a thing then all of a sudden BANG.. there's the pain! They feel irritated, they sting and I'm starting to get nervous.. Soooo I'm going to go to bed now and TRY to sleep the anxiety away. I hope tomorrow I don't feel nauseous and vomit because I'm with clients in their homes from 10am till 6pm. Breast tenderness I can handle and cramping as well. Not too sure about nausea since I'm in people's homes and there's always weird smells.. keeping fingers crossed that side effect wise goes well and that my eggs are making their way towards my tubes and getting ready for a great great adventure!! 

I'm really trying to THINK POSITIVE!! So I am going to go to sleep now and have some sweet baby dreams. :-) I haven't let myself have any baby dreams of any sorts in months. I didn't want to put more pressure on me and end up with a bigger disappointment  But... now that we are finally this close to the IUI.. (36 hours away!!!) I'm letting myself get excited and happy and have some hope and dream a little.. cause you never know.. this might just finally be my chance/turn!

ovidrel-trigger-shot-finally

ovidrel-trigger-shot-finally

ovidrel-trigger-shot-finally

The Infertile Mrs White
XOXOXOXOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment