Total Pageviews

Friday, August 2, 2013

2DP-IUI

Today I'm 2 days post IUI

And I have a couple weird symptoms. Not sure if their left over side effects from the trigger shot but I'm starting to think it might not be normal as I don't remember feeling like this last cycle.

Here are my symptoms:
- Since I woke up yesterday morning I've had really sore nipples
- This afternoon my breast started to hurt along with my nipples. Like they really hurt to the touch. (nipples hurting is not something normal for me, breast tenderness before AF is).
- About 30 mins after the IUI, I had really bad cramps and pains for the rest of the day.
- Ever since the IUI my ovaries have been really sore, in pain.
- My ovaries feel really warm to the touch.

Hopefully my ovaries start to feel better real soon because this is making me worried. I'm terrified to get an ectopic pregnancy... and I can't help the thought running threw my head every time I get weird shooting pains in them.

The Infertile Mrs.White

No comments:

Post a Comment