Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Reflection on my journey so far..


Since last weekend I have been trying to work on a positive outlook on my life. I tried to mentally do a list of the pro's and con's in my life and try and find ways to make the con's turn into pro's and what I can do to better myself, my health, my emotional state, my friendship with friends back home and my friendship with my family. I know my last couple posts have been a little bit of a downer but that's really the reality of infertility and what this blog is all about. This journey has been nothing short of a roller coaster ride I can't seem to get off of. Oh I cannot wait for that day when I get to walk off the ride standing proud with something to show in my arms for this journey I have to endure. Till then, I will ride all the ups and downs and turns this roller coaster has to offer. I will cry, laugh, scream, smile, curl up in a ball, keep hope, loose hope, loose friendships, gain new friendships, learn about myself, learn about others, test friendships and my marriage. This ride does not seem to have an end in sight so I better sit tight, smile a little and enjoy the ride.
 


I want to thank those who have reached out to me, it feels great to know people are actually out there reading my story, following my journey and rooting for my team! I can't explain what it means to me. Ever since I stared this blog I felt like I had this huge weight lifted off my shoulders, like having my story out there for strangers to read made my struggling journey more real and I suddenly felt like I had a voice, like my journey wasn't lived alone and that I could reach out to the infertility community and be understood for once! Being understood by fellow infertile women was exactly what I needed to keep going, to keep pushing threw the hard times and start seeing this whole ride in a new light. 



Your comments, concerns, questions and support mean the world to me, so PLEASE don't hesitate to communicate with me threw my post, threw my google account or even threw email. I'm looking forward to meeting new friends, making new friendships and growing as an individual threw all of this. You can contact me anytime at nadine.white.me@gmail.com I don't judge and all comments are welcomed! 

Thanks!

The Infertile Mrs.White 
xoxo  


1 comment:

  1. Having a baby was my lifelong dream, and learning that we may not be able to conceive was devastating. After enduring too many failed fertility treatments to count, including IVF at another clinic, The entire spiritual leaders at Oshun Temple holds a very special place in our hearts. We were blessed with baby girl who light up our lives. Anyone going through fertility needs to be supported during the entire process. We felt like we were truly part of an amazing family when we began our incredible journey with Mother Oshun. We consider them a huge part of our lives and a good fertility supplement and spiritual practice who genuinely cares and loves what they do. you need help getting pregnant fast, contact Mother Oshun. oshunpriest@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete