Total Pageviews

Friday, October 4, 2013

Quick 1st week of October Update..

I've been crazy busy lately.. with the mix of my work hours (alternating every week 10-6pm and 11-7pm), new gym routine and prepping meals for my lunches and always cooking fresh meals for supper.. taking care of my 2 dogs and spending a little cuddle time with the hubby before bed i'm left with NO time to blog! This new routine is killing me but I'm starting to slowly get the hang of it.

This new gym and "Clean Eating" routine is hard work, I'm not gonna lie.. it takes up all the little free time I had before where I got to do my own thing and just veg on the couch after work or get things done around the house.. or even nap! If I'm not at the gym after work, I'm prepping meals for my lunch and cooking supper.. or doing dishes because when your always cooking fresh meals at home and all those Tupperware for lunches, dishes start to pile up so fast and we sadly do not have a dishwasher! (there is no hookup for one and we are renting so can't really install one).

I'm a huge crafty person and always find myself attracted to my dining room table where all my craft stuff is and lately I've had like NO time to create anything.. crafting is my escape from my work day.. I work with independent disabled clients who live on their own but need help to continue to function independently on their own... this means I help them with groceries, cooking, cleaning, medical appointments, any errands they need to do, activities in the community, laundry, managing a budget... you name it, I do it. So.. after work I really need to detach myself from my work and dive into something different like walking my dogs or doing crafts or blogging.. These things make me happy and keep my mind off work. Work can be exhausting physically, emotionally and is very draining since I have to drive around literally all day from client to client and then drive them to wherever they need to go. At the end of my day my brain is drained from always being very alert to every detail and with my clients they always relay on us to remember everything like their appointments, their budget anything and everything. When I get home, the last thing I want to do is get into my gym clothes and go workout for an hour and a half to then come home and cook supper and make a lunch. Hubby has been amazing though, he has cooked supper for me all this week and for my lunches all I had to prep was my healthy snacks (veggies and salads).

Today marks day 5 of my new "Eat Clean" lifestyle and Week 7 of training at the gym. I'm doing the Jamie Eason 12 week challenge... This 12 weeks is broken down into 3 parts.. I've done this training before but gave up when I finished part 2 because I had gotten really really sick and couldn't get back into it after. I have 2 days left of my part 2 then I start part 3. I'm looking really forward to it as it's even more challenging and really pushes you to your max, plus it's gonna be nice to mix up my workouts again. I will try and add the link to her website (off of bodybuilding.com) in case any of you are curious or interested in it.

And guess what..

I feel GREAT!!!

I haven't weighed myself in a bit because the scale at the gym ALWAYS gives me different numbers and I mean like 3-4 lbs difference within the same day typa thing.. plus it's on carpet so really not accurate. Alsoo.. I've been putting on alot of muscle since I workout with heavy weights (and do cardio) so I know alot of my weight will be in muscles so I will judge by the way my clothes fit instead of by the scale.. this way I won't get so discouraged.

I've had horrible migraines all week (sugar withdrawal), I've been grumpy and felt miserable because there is so much stuff I've wanted to get done in the past week and a half and haven't had any time to do them because I'm either too busy or need to lay on the couch with an ice pack nursing my migraine :( I'm very thankful for my husband though, he's been incredibly supportive and gives me my space when he sees I need it and showers me with love when I feel like I want to give up. Seriously, without him I don't know if I would be able to pull threw it. You have no idea how many temptations there are around me daily to make unhealthy choices.. My clients are constantly eating McDonald's in front of me, chocolate bars (especially now that Halloween is around the corner).. pop, coffee, pizza, anything pasta/bread related.. Sooo hard to pull threw a day when your craving carbs and milk! But guess what.. So far I'm 5 days in and I have no intention on not following threw till I see a huge difference in my endurance, weight, way my clothes fit and so on.

I've been taking pictures of my meals daily so I can be accountable for what I eat and so I can also feel guilty if I eat larger portions then I should. I find this really helps me stay in check. I'll try and make another post at some points with some pictures and ideas..

For now this is goodnight! I'm exhausted and just did a killer leg workout!!! I squatted 155lbs... that's right lady's! Video will shortly follow :) as I'm very proud! I also bench pressed 100lbs yesterday during my chest workout. My strength is definitively coming back quick.

I just took this picture tonight.. After squatting it "155lbs"!!
I will try and get a picture with me in it for proof :p Cause this is legit!! 

I can't wait to be able to post a before and after picture!!
Only like 4 more weeks and I should see a huge difference.


The Stronger Infertile Mrs.White

No comments:

Post a Comment