Total Pageviews

Monday, August 4, 2014

CD4 - Cycle & bloom IUI Program

My husband bought this CD on itunes for our last IUI after I had read on a couple peoples blogs a long while back that they tried it out and ended up really enjoying the relaxation and peace it brought them before bed. Hubby and I both decided it couldn't hurt and could possibly help reduce my stress and anxiety about the 3rd IUI we were going threw.


This time around we almost forgot about it! We have been quite busy lately witch is really good because it feels like the days are flying by and that makes me happy.. Tonight we agreed we would start listening to it again and hubby was actually all excited for it and wanted us to try and go to bed earlier to enjoy it and fall asleep to it.. what a cutie. He's been nothing but amazing and supportive and I couldn't have asked for a better husband!! Love him to pieces!!

Sweet dreams TTC ladies..

The Infertile Mrs.White

No comments:

Post a Comment