Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Hand Made Sympathy Card

As promised in my yesterday's post.. here is the Sympathy Card I made for my neighbor who lost her 20 year old granddaughter to leukemia. This was my first time making a sympathy card as I usually hate making them since they underline a sad event but I wanted to do something special to show her we cared, that we were thinking about her and there if she needed anything. This card brought her to tear and made me so sad as well. Last thing I wanted was to remind her of her loss by giving this to her hence why I hate making these but I think she appreciated the gesture.





If your interested in knowing how I made this card step by step then head over to my craft blog at www.pumpkinspice-life.blogspot.com

The Crafty Infertile Mrs.White

No comments:

Post a Comment