Total Pageviews

Monday, August 4, 2014

New pregnancy tests strips/sticks!

Check out what came in the mail today!!!





Yup, that's right all my pregnancy test sticks I ordered online from www.early-pregnancy-tests.com
Riiiight on time too! They are really punctual on their deliveries and couldn't believe how quick it got to my house. I used to order their conception packs with OPK's & their pregnancy test strips but with doing IUI's I don't need to track my ovulation with OPK since that's what the trigger shot is for so I just purchased I think it was 15-20 of the "Pregnancy Tests Strips" and 6 of the "Pregnancy Tests Midstream" They changed the look of their prego sticks, I like how it now says "BFP" in huge letters on the front. They seem so much more attractive now also the stick itself seems to be modified a little too. I am very excited to give these a shot 2 weeks post IUI. (Really hoping it's sooner then later!!)

If you have any questions about these Pregnancy test strips or about their OPK's ask away, I've been buying from this company for almost 3 years now. I used to go threw soooo many expensive small boxes of OPK's and that's when I found this company online.. their prices are really affordable compared to what we pay in stores for those fancy ones and I love how quick they ship!

The Infertile Mrs.White

No comments:

Post a Comment