- The typical sore ovaries.. I can definitely feel them growing and I can definitely feel that they are taking up alot more room in there.
- Burning sensation around my ovaries.
- Weird painful pressure when I sit upright, I have to slouch when I sit to re-leave the pressure/pain.
- Mood swings.. I get irritated with the smallest things..
- Emotional.. I feel overly sad and wanna cry out of the blue all the time.. things on tv, my dogs being cute, people driving by, facebook statuses.. I want to cry of joy and sadness all at the same time all the time.. I feel lonely and battling all sorts of emotions threw out the day in my head.. it's so draining.
- I feel brain dead.. my brain feels like I haven't slept in 48 hours but I've been sleeping my regular sleep pattern. I feel like my brain response is delayed and my reflex.. like all day even my husband noticed. My brain is foggy.
- Horrible horrible headaches and nothing like my usual chronic migraines. This is like deep deep in my brain it aches real bad and nothing I do makes it feel better (ice on my head, all lights off, lay on couch, deep breathing, squeezing my temples..)
Injection Day 4
The Infertile Mrs.White