Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

CD10 Menopur 150iu D8

I still have a bruise on my arm from my bloodwork on Sunday morning. The nurse really moved the needle around.. It sure wasn't a pleasent blood drawn experience. 


On a better note last nights injection went alright.. I worked till late so I got a co-worker to do it for me. I lost a bit of injection fluid in the process and when she was done I looked down and for some weird reason the liquid was coming out from the injection spot so I wiped it then I started to bleed. So weird and since I wasn't looking I have no idea if she gave me the injection properly but at this point it's too late and I'm just happy it's over. The liquid really stung when it was being injected and I needed to sit down for a good 5 mins after. 

Tomorrow is my follow up #2, really hoping it goes well. 

The Infertile Mrs.White 

No comments:

Post a Comment