Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 19, 2014

CD15 Hcg shot is working it's magic & False bfp

Check it out... my FALSE BFP test haha.. I like peeing on a stick the morning after taking the trigger shot because it will always show that it's positive and the ovulation test always shows that your fully ovulating haha. I get a kick out of it and it's the only time I get to see a test that I produced being positive. So.. there it is :)


Man oh man.. I think I ginx myself when I woke up this morning. I went to the kitchen to make myself some breakfast and said to myself "yeah this is pretty great, I thought I'd be in pain today from the trigger shot" and was all smiles that I wasn't in pain for once.

Sure enough in the afternoon the pain kicked in. We were at the grocery store and I leaned up again the table that held the apples to reach that perfect one way in the back (haha) and when I leaned over my stomach puched against the table and it hurt really bad.. sure enough I got home and looked at my injection area.. I had a purple bruise what looks like a small burst vein and the area was a bit swollen and definitly really sore to the touch. In the late afternoon my ovaries area were really hot to the touch and I could definitly feel something was working it's magic in there.

My husband and I were watching a movie on Netflix when all of a sudden out of no where I got this weird shooting pain in my right ovary... Something I had never felt before and it only lasted a couple seconds. That's when I was like YES!!! It's so messed up to say but I actually felt my follicle leave my ovary!! It was the coolest thing ever and my husband was laughing at me because I was trying to explain to him how it felt and I couldn't stop smiling.. I kept telling him "here we go!!" It also felt really good to know the trigger shot was definitly working because about 2 hours later my left ovary kinda kicked in.. I could feel alot of weird pressure and discomfort in there.. It's really hard to explain.

We are soooooo excited and anxious for tomorrow!!!
I will feel 100 times better tomorrow AFTER the IUI is done.. I want his swimmers inside me fighting for that one big perfect looking follicle.. We want this sooo bad and we're like little kids on their birthday haha. I have a feeling we wont be sleeping much tonight.. too excited!!!!!!

IUI is tomorrow at 10am!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Happy Infertile Mrs.White

No comments:

Post a Comment