Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

CD17 1DP-IUI Prometrium D1






Today was my first time taking the Prometrium tablets 100mg each. I am to insert 2 capsules every morning and 2 every night. So far it went good today. Not sure if any of my side effects were due to that though. Never took that much progesterone in my life!








Symptoms... (most likely left over side effects from trigger shot)

- My breast are extremely sore, swollen and hurt to touch. Just my bra hurts them.
- Everywhere below my bellybutton hurts like crazy, feels incredibly sore and swollen
- When I walk, my lower abdominal area hurt and makes me walk funny
- When I sit, I have to slough uncomfortably to avoid pressure on my lower abdomen area
- My face boils up and becomes all red and my chest also gets really red and hot at random times of the day
- Headache
- Gassy for no reason
- Emotional
- Tired

Last night we had sex as the nurse advised us to. She said it ups our chances. So we did and OMG I was in soooo much pain during and after :( I woke up this morning in even more pain. My whole lower area below my belly button hurt like crazy, everything felt sore to the touch and even if I was just laying/sitting/standing there it would hurt . It made me grumpy all day and I was soo uncomfortable and miserable but I had to work today so it really didn't help.

The Infertile Mrs.White

No comments:

Post a Comment